Now go to the Learn section of the website and click on the Weeding chapter. This is a quick read, but VERY important for you to understand and implement on a regular basis. Believe me, if I didn't weed this way I couldn't begin to grow and maintain a 1/2 acre garden in the little time I have. Each of the Mittleider gardening books also has a chapter on proper and timely weeding. I recommend them highly.
The simple keys are:
1) Weed as soon as the first weeds appear, and do it thoroughly!
2) Pulling down your ridges and raking them back up again only takes about 5 minutes per bed, and eliminates the large majority of weeds as they first germinate.
3) Lift the PVC pipe out of the bed and run the 2-way hoe down the center between your plants to eliminate weeds in the planting area.
4) If using T-Frames, place them on one side of the bed in the ridge, leaving the planting area open for weeding, watering, and feeding.
5) Proper and timely weeding eliminates the need for ever using herbicides, and reduces pest and disease infestations as well.