Sunday, August 13, 2006

You can teach the Mittleider Method

You Can Teach the Mittleider Method ! Give Seminars Using The Foundation's Materials.
Author: Jim Kennard


The Tremendous body of knowledge that is the Mittleider Method needs to be spread to every family who is a candidate for growing a vegetable garden! Do you agree? Or do you have too little experience to decide just yet. If you're in that category I recommend you read this anyway, and consider getting the videos I'll describe - for your own education and enjoyment.

I am happy to conduct 1/2-day Gardening Seminars for large groups anywhere throughout the Spring season, so long as I have the time and my costs are covered. Many of you have hosted me, and I believe it's been a highly productive and pleasant experience for everyone who's attended. If you have a large group that wants me, I recommend you begin now to schedule a time.

But I can only be a few places in the course of a Spring season, and there are thousands of you in locations I can't get to who could benefit yourselves and your neighbors with a 1/2-day seminar. WHY NOT CONDUCT ONE (or a few!) YOURSELVES!!!

The Foundation has 2 Power Point presentations, one for large gardens and one for small gardens - each about 2 hours long, with written scripts that could be read and presented using a computer and projector. I also have outlined in detail the garden part of the seminar - where everyone gets their hands in the soil and learns how to make a bed, plant seeds and seedlings properly, and even build and erect T-Frames.

In addition, I have a copy of a 2 1/2-hour classroom presentation done by myself in Manti, Utah, which I will have to get permission to duplicate, but which I believe could be very instructive, and could either be the thing used, or at least could teach you how to do it, and how to answer questions that are posed by those in attendance.

Is anyone interested? I would LOVE to see several hundred of you - preferably those who have enough experience yourselves that you can feel confident in what you are saying and showing - take these materials and teach your neighbors and friends, church members or garden club members, and have thousands of families experience "a great garden in any soil, and in any climate" this year.

PLease give me your feedback. I'll have to charge a little something for the CD's, but if enough of you want them, and if I can get permission to use the live Manti program, I believe all three could be had for under $30 plus shipping.

Some of you who have had a successful experience with the seminars, will you please post to the group with comments or a testimonial? My saying it was good isn't all that believable, in comparison to those of you on the receiving end telling what really happened in your gardens as a result of a seminar you attended.

Thanks for your interest and support of sound gardening principles and procedures. Let's all have a great gardening year, and spread it around!

Jim Kennard, President
Food For Everyone Foundation
"Teaching the world to grow food one family at a time."
www.foodforeveryone.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home