Sunday, July 30, 2006

My Mittleider organic garden results are fantastic

My garden is doing amazing. If someone like me with a brown thumb can grow this well anyone can.

Key points I learned this year.

1. Take the time and level your beds the extra carfully, the extra hour or two will save you lots of water and will also be better for the plants.

2. Buy the Garden Master Mittleider pro software. I can not tell you how fun it is to use, super cool. I have already designed my future homestead garden.

3 You can infact grow 5-10 times the yield as a traditional garden if you follow the instructions. I am at about 4 times the yield currently it would be mush higher if I had built T-frames

4. I never realized how rewarding and peaceful gardening is. Its good for the body mind and soul.

5. I have realized I was born in the wrong century, I love nature and plan on making a living as an organic farmer using the Mittleider method.

6. All my friends dig free fresh organic produce.

7 The Mittleider nutrients also work very well in conatiner plants VERY well my tomaotes are rocking.

8 It feels good to support a great non profit like food for everyone.

Till next time happy gardening

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome sam

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home